UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: dianakalt Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 308239  
Subject: You all should be SOOO Jealous of me.... Date: 6/27/2002 9:47 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 8
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to gloat for a second. I'm having dinner with impolite tonight, after not getting to hang out with her at all in the past few weeks. I'm anxious to see how she's doing, hear about her trip to Branson, see how big Baby Imp is making her lately, and most importantly chow down on some good Thai food.

d

off to read more on the boards...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: SouperStarAlison Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 132107 of 308239
Subject: Re: You all should be SOOO Jealous of me.... Date: 6/27/2002 5:28 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
No one wants to come have dinner with me... *sniff*

SSA
jealous of all those people with friends

Author: joycets Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 132110 of 308239
Subject: Re: You all should be SOOO Jealous of me.... Date: 6/27/2002 5:54 PM
Recommendations: 1
No one wants to come have dinner with me... *sniff*
SSA
jealous of all those people with friends

-------------
I'd have dinner with you. I'm in Texas, can you make it?

You are buying, right?
:-)

joycets

Author: SouperStarAlison Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 132114 of 308239
Subject: Re: You all should be SOOO Jealous of me.... Date: 6/27/2002 6:02 PM
Hehe.. buy me a plane ticket, and I'll buy dinner!

Author: Mangard Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 132123 of 308239
Subject: Re: You all should be SOOO Jealous of me.... Date: 6/27/2002 6:20 PM

You can come to my house for dinner. I love having people over.

Mangard

Author: wildgirl Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 132128 of 308239
Subject: Re: You all should be SOOO Jealous of me.... Date: 6/27/2002 7:17 PM
Recommendations: 1
I took dinner out to my kids, and beat it home before the big mean PA storm finally hits here.. that thunder is a rumbling.. and I still HAVE NOT eaten!

Did I mention I lost 8 lbs?

wild :)
starving at this hour!

Author: fredinseoul Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 132131 of 308239
Subject: Re: You all should be SOOO Jealous of me.... Date: 6/27/2002 7:34 PM
MMM Thai food MMMM

fredinseoul
experimenting with Thai food at home

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement