Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
You are correct on the typo!

Now I see things more clearly and appreciate the help. I'll probably get a small amount disallowed for 2007 as I did an amended return without performing the SE tax calculation. That's fine as I'll put the difference into 2008.

As to taking out funds, I was talking about future years and wondering if there was a waiting period. I'm glad to see there is not.

Thanks for the help. I did look at the IRS publication and will study it some more.
Print the post  


In accordance with IRS Circular 230, you cannot use the contents of any post on The Motley Fool's message boards to avoid tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.