Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
You called the police and they arrested her. The arresting officer told you bluntly that he was concerned with where this was going and recommended that you take the emergency restraining order he offered you (you declined).

Is it possible that the arresting officer will notify CPS (or whoever handles these cases) to have a well-check done on the children? I know that here, if an officer suspects abuse, he or she is required by law to contact CPS and have the incident checked out.

Print the post  


What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.