Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
You can move the 401k money to a Roll Over IRA, which can then be converted into a Roth IRA, but you will be subject to income tax on the converted amount - which may not be advantagous to you.

I have use both Scottrade and Ameritrade, and am happy with both. They each have cheaper trading fees than Fidelity.

Are you happy with using Fidelity only funds - if so, then Fidelity might be for you.
Print the post  


When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.