Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
You can satisfy the RMD by moving a stock from your IRA to your taxable investment account.

I usually keep enough cash in my IRA for RMD distributions. But I had no idea you could move the actual stock shares. Thanks Phil.

Print the post  


When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.