UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (62) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 135688  
Subject: You can't embarass a Dem Date: 3/22/2013 8:12 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 20
Or a RINO

How many times are we going to hear 'he is now engaged'

That should be the single most embarrassing phrase that anyone can imagine who has ever had anything but scorn for Barrack Obama

WTF!@! He has been the President for over 4 years, NOW he is going to get something done, because now he is paying attention?

IT takes moronic to an unprecedented level to hear this over and over and for these people to feel that this is a person not fit to be a Chicago community organizer, let alone a President

IT is like listening to yesterdays sound bites

If you could just sit down and talk to Palestinian children, you would want them to succeed.
Who the frig does this moron think he is. What is the underlying assumption. That folks wanted ill for Palestinian children?

What an insulting dweeb this man is. How anyone that backs him can have any respect left is beyond me.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: tgrmn Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 116576 of 135688
Subject: Re: You can't embarass a Dem Date: 3/22/2013 9:07 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 11
President Barack Obama could not pass a background check if he was applying for a gun permit or a job. Why has this man been allowed to remain in office or take the oath for a second time?

During the 2008 campaign, it was known that:

His official, long form birth records were SEALED.
His Occidental College records were SEALED.
His Columbia College records were SEALED.
His Harvard College records were SEALED.
His College thesis – SEALED.
His Harvard Law Review articles – SEALED.
His Indonesian adoption records – SEALED.
His passport file – SEALED.
His medical records – Unavailable
His baptism records – Unavailable
His papers from his service in the Illinois legislature – Unavailable
His Illinois State Bar Association records – Unavailable

The birth certificate that the White House released is reputed by document experts to be false.

The Social Security number he has used was issued to someone else. He could not pass an E-Verify test. The first three numbers of his Social Security ID are reserved for applicants with Connecticut addresses, 040-049. The number was issued between 1977 and 1979. Obama’s earliest employment reportedly was in 1975 at a Baskin-Robbins in Oahu, Hawaii.

Many of the “facts” he cited in his two memoirs have turned out to be questionable, if not outright lies; particularly as regards his birth father, a citizen of Kenya at the time of his birth.

A job applicant with Obama’s paper trail would not even pass the smell test, but this man was elected and reelected. The role of journalism is to vet the credentials of anyone running for public office, let alone the highest office in the land. Instead, he has been protected against all inquiries and those making them have been called “birthers” or simply ignored.

Obama so routinely lies that keeping track of them would require a team of full-time archivists.

In August 2009 he said, “I have not said I was a single-payer supporter”, but in June 2003, as an Illinois state senator, he said, “I happen to be a proponent of a single-payer universal health care system.”

In March 2006, he said “Leadership means the buck stops here…I therefore intend to oppose the effort to increase America’s debt limit.”
http://www.themoralliberal.com/2013/01/17/obama-could-not-pa...

Author: warrl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 116580 of 135688
Subject: Re: You can't embarass a Dem Date: 3/22/2013 10:53 AM
Recommendations: 1
President Barack Obama could not pass a background check if he was applying for a gun permit or a job. Why has this man been allowed to remain in office or take the oath for a second time?

If there is a background check required for free exercise of ANY constitutionally-protected right, that same background check should be done on all persons seeking to run for elective office. And if failure can't bar them from running or being on the ballot, the results should be made public.

(I wonder if a state law barring failures from appearing on the ballot would be Constitutional? I imagine it would be, as states are responsible for running elections.)

Author: Brooklyn1948 Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 116583 of 135688
Subject: Re: You can't embarass a Dem Date: 3/23/2013 9:13 AM
Recommendations: 2
How many times are we going to hear 'he is now engaged'

Anyone with half a brain realizes that he is just pretending to be engaged.

Author: feedmeNOWhuman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 116585 of 135688
Subject: Re: You can't embarass a Dem Date: 3/23/2013 1:37 PM
The birth certificate that the White House released is reputed by document experts to be false.

You're lying again. Just like the rest of your post.

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 116586 of 135688
Subject: Re: You can't embarass a Dem Date: 3/23/2013 2:02 PM
Recommendations: 16

Just out of curiosity, I read your gibberish

Do you even know what Google is? There are many folks who claim themselves with knowledge of documents that indeed do claim that the birth certificate is a fake.

I had not really looked at this for a while because really at this point who cares. But you did make me wonder.

Indeed, you are wrong. Then again, as I remember you are almost always wrong, except of course when you voice opinion, then there really is no wrong and you are just so whacked it is usually pretty funny.

Since I think folks should really enjoy life, to you I say enjoy your ignorance, that being your only apparent option.

Author: xLife Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 116587 of 135688
Subject: Re: You can't embarass a Dem Date: 3/23/2013 3:16 PM
Recommendations: 4
Do you even know what Google is?

I do. So I googled "obama birth certificate." (Why didn't you cite any Google hits supporting the point? Because there aren't any?) There are a few of birther hits on the first page. Here's one:

SHERIF [sic] IN ARIZONA AND EXPERTS HAVE CONFIRMED. CONGRESS TO CONVENE. CONFIRMED OBAMA BIRTH CERTICATE IS A FAKE

http://beforeitsnews.com/obama/2013/03/breaking-cbs-news-oba...

FeedMe is right. No reputable experts have determined that Obama's Hawaii birth certificate is forged. Unless you think Sheriff Arpaio's Tea Party "posse" and conspiracy theorist Jeremy Corsi and his partner Mike Zullo are experts.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57474406/arpaio-obama-bi...

And anyway, where do you think Obama was born?

Author: Dwdonhoff Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 116590 of 135688
Subject: Re: You can't embarass a Dem Date: 3/23/2013 5:43 PM
Recommendations: 10
Hi Felix,

No reputable experts have determined that Obama's Hawaii birth certificate is forged.
That's a subjective statement, meaningless in itself. There are equally 'no reputable experts' who have determined that Obama's bc is legit... completely equal and factually true... in other words; meaningless.

Unless you think Sheriff Arpaio's Tea Party "posse" and conspiracy theorist Jeremy Corsi and his partner Mike Zullo are experts.
They don't have to be 'experts' because they're not asking anyone to blindly believe them on merely their statements. They have delivered exhaustive evidence that the PDF document presented as though it were Obama's B.C. is a photoshopped fraud.

And anyway, where do you think Obama was born?
Where he was actually born doesn't matter at this point... what matters is that he (or those he entrusts) have committed fraud.

It might be the same stupidity as someone using a fake ID to buy beer after they've already turned 21.

He might very well have been born exactly as he claims... and he's still guilty of fraud. The fraudulent act may very well not be the false claim of birth, but the presentation of the clearly bogus documents trying to support the birth location claim.

At this point, there's seriously nobody of any credibility claiming the documents are legitimate. A bogus document created to support what may otherwise be true, is still a bogus document... fraud.

It really then leads to the question; WHY would he bother?

If it was really nothing more than because there truly is no such document... and its easier to foist the fraud than trying to explain the truth... that's a very weak justification and still blatant fraud.

Most people of common sense, when looking at the facts, suspect it is less innocent than this.

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 116591 of 135688
Subject: Re: You can't embarass a Dem Date: 3/23/2013 6:42 PM
Recommendations: 6
No reputable experts have determined that Obama's Hawaii birth certificate is forged.
That's a subjective statement, meaningless in itself. There are equally 'no reputable experts' who have determined that Obama's bc is legit... completely equal and factually true... in other words; meaningless.

When the incredibly easy turns into the too complicated to do, and then your first instinct is to believe that the stuff a recovering heroine addict does regularly to get on welfare is impossible to get done by the President of the United States, well I just do not know what to say.

Again though, who really cares, no effort should be given here, except to point out what a slime ball the president is, and it is because he is incapable of simple honesty on any issue that he is clearly a slimeball.

Doesn't matter for anything except to establish character and to frame the debate so that things in general are looked at from a realistic perspective, and assuming honesty from Obama is just never a reasonable start point.

Those that falsely claim to want to start the debate from a position of good will? Well that is totally at odds with all Obama has said and done. The attempts of the Obama suckups to appeal to a desire for 'reasonable' debate and to not have expected it ever from Obama is the mark of someone that is truly not worthy of bothering with.

Author: Brooklyn1948 Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 116592 of 135688
Subject: Re: You can't embarass a Dem Date: 3/23/2013 7:04 PM
Recommendations: 0

I still don't understand how someone could become President of the United States and not have to submit a birth certificate BEFORE running for the office of president. Didn't all this stuff about the birth certificate come up AFTER he got elected.
Four years later I am still scratching my head.
Does anyone have an answer?

Author: Brooklyn1948 Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 116593 of 135688
Subject: Re: You can't embarass a Dem Date: 3/23/2013 7:12 PM

Before you call someone a liar you ought to educate yourself. Try doing a little bit of research on what he stated in his post.
Surprise, surprise, you might actually learn something.
I make darn sure that if I call someone a liar I actually know what I'm talking about.

Author: 307wolverine Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 116594 of 135688
Subject: Re: You can't embarass a Dem Date: 3/23/2013 7:16 PM
Recommendations: 3
Surprise, surprise, you might actually learn something

Don't get your hopes up. We're talking about FMNH.

Author: MacNugget Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 116596 of 135688
Subject: Re: You can't embarass a Dem Date: 3/23/2013 9:16 PM
There are equally 'no reputable experts' who have determined that Obama's bc is legit... completely equal and factually true... in other words; meaningless.

The State of Hawaii have determined that Obama's birth certificate is legit. They seem to be reputable experts on the subject of Hawaiian birth certificates to me.

http://hawaii.gov/health/about/pr/2008/08-93.pdf

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 116597 of 135688
Subject: Re: You can't embarass a Dem Date: 3/23/2013 9:25 PM

There are equally 'no reputable experts' who have determined that Obama's bc is legit... completely equal and factually true... in other words; meaningless.

The State of Hawaii have determined that Obama's birth certificate is legit. They seem to be reputable experts on the subject of Hawaiian birth certificates to me.

When the simple becomes impossible, then someone is just FOS.

The bottom line for me, is that as I said a number of times, Obama has a problem with simple honesty.

There is no reason at all for the note that you put out. None. Zero, Nada.

Therefore why was it done? At the very least some slime ball is playing games. That slime ball sits in the White House. Again, this is not a hard request to have been put to bed quickly, there absolutely were phony copies put out first.

What answer to why? It really makes little sense. Except of course that Obama is allergic to honesty if in fact this flunky that they called upon to make a totally unrequired statement is in fact honest.

Author: 0x6a74 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 116598 of 135688
Subject: Re: You can't embarass a Dem Date: 3/23/2013 10:35 PM
I I

a simpler test?
if there were any .real. evidence ,the Republican House
would have long ago impeached his ass

Author: 307wolverine Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 116599 of 135688
Subject: Re: You can't embarass a Dem Date: 3/23/2013 11:23 PM
a simpler test?

The Republicans? That would involve growing a spine.

Author: xLife Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 116600 of 135688
Subject: Re: You can't embarass a Dem Date: 3/23/2013 11:35 PM
They have delivered exhaustive evidence that the PDF document presented as though it were Obama's B.C. is a photoshopped fraud.

Do you really believe that?

Where he was actually born doesn't matter at this point... what matters is that he (or those he entrusts) have committed fraud.

Of course it matters. If he was born in Hawaii, why the fraud? Where do you think he was born?

At this point, there's seriously nobody of any credibility claiming the documents are legitimate.

That's untrue.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/04/29/expert-says-obama...

A bogus document created to support what may otherwise be true, is still a bogus document... fraud.

Yes. We learned that with the forged Bush TANG letters. But it's irrelevant in this case because the documents are not forgeries.

Author: warrl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 116601 of 135688
Subject: Re: You can't embarass a Dem Date: 3/23/2013 11:35 PM
Recommendations: 5
a simpler test?

The Republicans? That would involve growing a spine.

Also it would be an exercise in futility, as if Obama were found in bed with a live girl AND a dead boy the Senate would determine that it was obviously the Republicans' fault.

Author: TMFSpeck Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 116602 of 135688
Subject: Re: You can't embarass a Dem Date: 3/23/2013 11:37 PM
Do you even know what Google is? There are many folks who claim themselves with knowledge of documents that indeed do claim that the birth certificate is a fake.

I can "Google" anything and find someone's POV that agrees with mine. But mere agreement doesn't make it so.

I sometimes find applying a bit of common sense preferable to "Googling", but hey, maybe that's just me.

Speck

Author: xLife Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 116603 of 135688
Subject: Re: You can't embarass a Dem Date: 3/23/2013 11:48 PM
Folks have turned this thread title on it's head. The birthers really are incapable of embarrassment.

You'd have thought that a Fox News piece debunking this silliness might have put an end to it.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/04/29/expert-says-obama...

But no. Apparently Fox is in on the conspiracy too.

Author: warrl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 116604 of 135688
Subject: Re: You can't embarass a Dem Date: 3/24/2013 12:05 AM

I can "Google" anything and find someone's POV that agrees with mine. But mere agreement doesn't make it so.

But the claim that was labeled a lie is merely that some experts say something. So if such experts can be easily found through Google, we have further proof that "lie", to some people, means "disagree with the hard-core left".

Author: xLife Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 116605 of 135688
Subject: Re: You can't embarass a Dem Date: 3/24/2013 12:33 AM
But the claim that was labeled a lie is merely that some experts say something. So if such experts can be easily found through Google, we have further proof that "lie", to some people, means "disagree with the hard-core left".

Okay. Provide a link to an "expert" who says Obama's birth certificate is a forgery.

Arpaio isn't an expert. Neither is his chief investigator, Mark Zullo. Is Paul Irey, who's served as an "expert" for both Arpaio and Orly Taitz really a forgery expert? No. He's a retired typographer. And he's retracted most of his claims.

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2011/12/paul-irey-backtracks/...

So if it's so easy to find forgery experts on Google who say Obama's birth certificate is fake, show us one. Good luck. No one else has.

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 116607 of 135688
Subject: Re: You can't embarass a Dem Date: 3/24/2013 7:46 AM

I sometimes find applying a bit of common sense preferable to "Googling", but hey, maybe that's just me.

Speck '____________________

Knock yourself out Speck

Now I totally agrees, common sense tells me he was born in the US

Common sense ALSO tells me, that the documents we have seen might be BS.

Why?

First, turn the question around, Why? There is no reason for all the garbage, for having tried to pass off false stuff. Then read the statement that is proof

Now use that self identified common sense, and just a tough of critical thought.

Why was this statement made? Wouldn't the Obama camp simply putting the document out end it?

Did this person act without the agreement of the administration?

Why the weaselly wording> If he had the WH OK< which OBVIOUSLY he did, why not just say, I have seen the Birth Certificate and if this is not it then it is a perfect copy? Notice the statement says nothing remotely resembling that. In fact it is very very careful NOT to say anything like that.

I was quite willing to let this die, even though my complaint about it still remains the same, why be a sneaky little spit?

My other statement, that document experts disagree? DO they? Does that what you get when you Google ? You want to slam me, why my point remotely off, these are folks with expertise (among the horde) that doubt the document released.

I totally reject your statement that the document can not be doubted. It should be doubted based on all the evidence, but most among that evidence what was offered as proof. The proof did not affirm in the least that the document presented, has the same information as a copy of Obama's Official Birth certificate

My common sense tell me, that Obama is a citizen, it also tells me there is something wrong with this scenario, mostly it tells me that this was easy to not get into, yet the Campaign team did, and it reinforces a pattern of sneaky that is what I have a problem with.

Author: feedmeNOWhuman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 116610 of 135688
Subject: Re: You can't embarass a Dem Date: 3/24/2013 12:47 PM
They have delivered exhaustive evidence that the PDF document presented as though it were Obama's B.C. is a photoshopped fraud.

This is a lie. All such claims have been refuted.

At this point, there's seriously nobody of any credibility claiming the documents are legitimate.

Another lie. There is no evidence that the BC is fake. The false claims are based on a lack of understanding of how Optical Character Recognition works, or on out-of-date source material (as in the case of Arpaio). All the accusations have been shot down.

That's why no court will hear it.

Author: feedmeNOWhuman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 116611 of 135688
Subject: Re: You can't embarass a Dem Date: 3/24/2013 12:48 PM
I still don't understand how someone could become President of the United States and not have to submit a birth certificate BEFORE running for the office of president.

He did.

Author: feedmeNOWhuman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 116612 of 135688
Subject: Re: You can't embarass a Dem Date: 3/24/2013 12:48 PM
Before you call someone a liar you ought to educate yourself. Try doing a little bit of research on what he stated in his post.
Surprise, surprise, you might actually learn something.
I make darn sure that if I call someone a liar I actually know what I'm talking about.

I have researched it, and the claim is a lie.

Author: iamski Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 116614 of 135688
Subject: Re: You can't embarass a Dem Date: 3/24/2013 1:21 PM
no effort should be given here, except to point out what a slime ball the president is

Also point out that the origin of the "Birther" issue was the progressive darling Hillary Clinton during her primary campaign.

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 116615 of 135688
Subject: Re: You can't embarass a Dem Date: 3/24/2013 1:24 PM
Also point out that the origin of the "Birther" issue was the progressive darling Hillary Clinton during her primary campaign.

Well though that's a good point, the actual whole origin of the birth certificate issue is that Obama refused to do something that is so easy that current heroine addicts get it done fairly easily.

Author: xLife Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 116616 of 135688
Subject: Re: You can't embarass a Dem Date: 3/24/2013 1:34 PM

That's wrong too.

Clinton didn't originate or push the "Birther" conspiracy. Some of her wacky supporters might have. See: Phil Berg.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_J._Berg

I'm not sure Berg was even a Clinton supporter. Seems more like a professional conspiracy theorist. He's a "Truther" as well.

Author: xLife Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 116617 of 135688
Subject: Re: You can't embarass a Dem Date: 3/24/2013 1:34 PM
Well though that's a good point, the actual whole origin of the birth certificate issue is that Obama refused to do something that is so easy that current heroine addicts get it done fairly easily.

What's that?

Author: Dwdonhoff Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 116618 of 135688
Subject: Re: You can't embarass a Dem Date: 3/24/2013 2:02 PM
Recommendations: 6
Hi Felix,

Why would anyone of objective logic doubt it, given the actual evidence?

If he was born in Hawaii, why the fraud?
That's exactly what *I* want to know... why the fraud, if it was theoretically unnecessary?

That's untrue.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/04/29/expert-says-obama......

Your posted 'expert' disclaims *one* point of evidence, and then simply 'declares' “You should not be so suspicious about this,”... hardly defensible objective logic or evidence.

A bogus document created to support what may otherwise be true, is still a bogus document... fraud.
Yes. We learned that with the forged Bush TANG letters. But it's irrelevant in this case because the documents are not forgeries.
And you support this with religious faith, I suppose... like global warming, right?

Author: feedmeNOWhuman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 116619 of 135688
Subject: Re: You can't embarass a Dem Date: 3/24/2013 2:06 PM

There is no such evidence.

Author: crassfool Big funky green star, 20000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 116620 of 135688
Subject: Re: You can't embarass a Dem Date: 3/24/2013 2:22 PM
Dwdonhoff says

"And anyway, where do you think Obama was born?"

Nice to know the birthers haven't given up,

As for me, I say Mitt Romney was born in Honduras of Iranian parents and is actually a Scientologist, not a Mormon. My evidence is just as good as yours.

Author: xLife Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 116621 of 135688
Subject: Re: You can't embarass a Dem Date: 3/24/2013 2:23 PM

Given what evidence?

Your posted 'expert' disclaims *one* point of evidence, and then simply 'declares' “You should not be so suspicious about this,”... hardly defensible objective logic or evidence.</i.

That's not true. First, Tremblay is Fox's expert, not mine. Second, he explains his analysis in the article and didn't "simply 'declare'" the conspiracy theorists are wrong. Third, what other "point-of-evidence" is there beside the claim that "layering" is proof of tampering?

Even the Birthers' "experts" have walked back on this. What you got left?

Author: crassfool Big funky green star, 20000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 116622 of 135688
Subject: Re: You can't embarass a Dem Date: 3/24/2013 2:25 PM
Brooklyn1948 says

I still don't understand how someone could become President of the United States and not have to submit a birth certificate BEFORE running for the office of president,

GW Bush didn't. He's actually a Samoan.

Author: Dwdonhoff Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 116623 of 135688
Subject: Re: You can't embarass a Dem Date: 3/24/2013 2:39 PM
Given what evidence?
Wow... you don't get out much, apparently...

Birth Certificate & Other Obama ID Docs Forged - Expert Reports Collection
http://www.scribd.com/collections/3166684/Birth-Certificate-...

Do-It-Yourself Proof of the Obama Birth Certificate Fraud
http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/04/do_it_yourself_proof_...

National Security Threat: Obama’s Birth Certificate Proven Fraudulent
http://www.infowars.com/national-security-threat-obamas-birt...

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 116624 of 135688
Subject: Re: You can't embarass a Dem Date: 3/24/2013 3:48 PM
Given what evidence?

I am just so tired of this garbage from the left, and they ALLLLLLL do the same thing

The big lie lives on with the entire Dem cadre. Just say it is not true, repeat it and malign all who dare disagree.

They do it on issue after issue too. THe Tea Party? Guilty of everything imaginable, until of course they need to bail out one of the their problems then they are good guys and just like OWS

There is simply no way that they can not know they are doing this. They are simply not on the up and up. I do not think they have some bad motive (other than socialism that they want but deny they want), but they have no qualms about lying and trying to intimidate of you call them on their lies.

It may be the press outlets they listen to. If MSNBC does not report it, and huffpo and Moveon do not report it, it must be MUS. But they are trying to pass off lies as reality and they are doing it on a great many issues.

They lie when they do not need to, perhaps to lie so much that no one will believe that they lie that much, and they are sneaky about stuff even if the truth seems innocuous.

There is such a stench rising from the group that it is unmistakable and it is unclean

Author: feedmeNOWhuman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 116626 of 135688
Subject: Re: You can't embarass a Dem Date: 3/24/2013 5:16 PM
http://www.scribd.com/collections/3166684/Birth-Certificate-......

Do-It-Yourself Proof of the Obama Birth Certificate Fraud
http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/04/do_it_yourself_proof_......

National Security Threat: Obama’s Birth Certificate Proven Fraudulent
http://www.infowars.com/national-security-threat-obamas-birt......

You've been told many many times that Arpaio was using source material from the wrong year ('69) to reference the handwritten code numbers for race. Obama was born in '61. Arpaio is lying when he claims he obtained the correct codes for '61. Every other claim falls apart for similar reasons.

Your claims would be funny if they weren't so pathetic.

Author: feedmeNOWhuman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 116628 of 135688
Subject: Re: You can't embarass a Dem Date: 3/24/2013 5:22 PM
Proof that Arpaio is lying, and that he copied the codes from a later manual. You can even tell from the smudges and streak marks that he used the wrong one, from '68-69. They cropped it to hide their lie.

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2012/07/code-9-the-cold-case-...

Another conservative lie defeated by the facts!

Author: iamski Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 116629 of 135688
Subject: Re: You can't embarass a Dem Date: 3/24/2013 5:26 PM

Hell Scooter Libby went to jail for allegedly lying about a crime that was never committed!!!

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 116630 of 135688
Subject: Re: You can't embarass a Dem Date: 3/24/2013 6:24 PM
Hell Scooter Libby went to jail for allegedly lying about a crime that was never committed!!!

Well, if you actually listen to liberal argument, Republicans deserve that. Republicans you see claim to have morals, Democrats on the other hand make no such claim therefore no problem

Author: xLife Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 116631 of 135688
Subject: Re: You can't embarass a Dem Date: 3/24/2013 6:50 PM
Given what evidence?

I get out plenty, Dave, thanks. I probably don't hang out in the same conspiracy clubs as you, though.

http://www.scribd.com/collections/3166684/Birth-Certificate-......

Finally! Thanks.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio, an ad in a moonie newspaper and Maria Zebest, a woman who teaches adult-ed PhotoShop. There are more than a dozen reports on your list, but a lot of them are repetitive and all are derivative of two or three "experts": Paul Irey, Doug Vogt and Zebest.

Arpaio, for example, relies on Ivey (who took out the Wash Times ad.) Even the National Review thinks Arpaio is crazy.

Republicans who have chosen to associate with the birthers have done their party and their country a disservice. And as Sheriff Arpaio settles comfortably into that political mental ward, the same must be said of those Republicans who choose to associate themselves with him more broadly. Those who cannot distinguish between the birthers’ flim-flam and the critical questions that face our nation in 2012 will not win and do not deserve to.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/292780/conspiracy-aga...

And Irey has admitted he was wrong about layering. I think the other "expert" Doug Vogt, a scanner salesman, has not.

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2011/05/reply-to-douglas-vogt...

As for Zebsest:

http://www.obamabirthbook.com/http:/www.obamabirthbook.com/2...

I could go on, but it is embarrassing that someone of your intellect still thinks there's anything at all to all of this nonsense.

Author: xLife Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 116633 of 135688
Subject: Re: You can't embarass a Dem Date: 3/24/2013 6:57 PM
Well, if you actually listen to liberal argument, Republicans deserve that. Republicans you see claim to have morals, Democrats on the other hand make no such claim therefore no problem.

Whiny, pitiful MUS. You might want to see someone about that persecution complex. I wouldn't wait until the next "War on Christmas."

Author: Radish Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 116635 of 135688
Subject: Re: You can't embarass a Dem Date: 3/24/2013 7:06 PM
Recommendations: 20
Now I totally agrees, common sense tells me he was born in the US
Common sense ALSO tells me, that the documents we have seen might be BS.

From what evidence (if you can call it that) I've seen, it seems reasonably obvious that the actual facts are:

Obama was born in Hawaii, but claimed he was born in Kenya whenever it suited him (notably during his college days). His reluctance to address the issue is not because he's lying when he says he was born in Hawaii, but because he knows he was lying when he said he was born in Kenya so many times.

Note especially the 2004 Obama vs. Keyes debate, when apparently Keyes said to Obama "You are not even a natural born citizen!" and Obama replied without hesitation "So what? I am running for Illinois Senator, not the presidency." Kind of an odd response if you're born in Hawaii and have always claimed that (although his campaign quickly "spun" the comment as Obama never addressed whether or not he was natural-born but rather was addressing the relevant qualifications). It's not an odd response if you've been claiming for many years that you were born in Kenya.

There's some possibly Obama got some sort of funding or scholarship that was available because he was "born in Kenya" that wouldn't have been available had he not lied, in which case fraud laws could apply. But (a) there's pretty much no info on how Obama funded his college days and (b) the statute of limitations is probably expired anyway.

There's plenty of people who corroborate that Obama claimed he was born in Kenya, with various degrees of believability and documentary evidence.

Phil

Author: Radish Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 116636 of 135688
Subject: Re: You can't embarass a Dem Date: 3/24/2013 7:09 PM
iamski,

Also point out that the origin of the "Birther" issue was the progressive darling Hillary Clinton during her primary campaign [in 2007].

The issue has to go back further than that, because Keyes brought it up directly to Obama in a 2004 debate (see my previous post).

Phil

Author: Brooklyn1948 Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 116637 of 135688
Subject: Re: You can't embarass a Dem Date: 3/24/2013 8:30 PM
You've been told many many times that Arpaio was using source material from the wrong year ('69) to reference the handwritten code numbers for race. Obama was born in '61. Arpaio is lying when he claims he obtained the correct codes for '61. Every other claim falls apart for similar reasons.

I researched how to obtain a birth certificate in Hawaii in 1961.
The information is out there. You should do the research yourself.
It appears that it's relatively easy to obtain a birth certificate from Hawaii. Just saying.

Author: rbednarski Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 116638 of 135688
Subject: Re: You can't embarass a Dem Date: 3/24/2013 9:39 PM
"Hell Scooter Libby went to jail for allegedly lying about a crime that was never committed!!! "

As did Martha Stewart. Imagine if Democrats were held to the standard that Libby and Stewart were held to.

Author: xLife Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 116641 of 135688
Subject: Re: You can't embarass a Dem Date: 3/24/2013 10:12 PM
Oh, God, not you too. I'm so disappointed.

Obama was born in Hawaii, but claimed he was born in Kenya whenever it suited him (notably during his college days). His reluctance to address the issue is not because he's lying when he says he was born in Hawaii, but because he knows he was lying when he said he was born in Kenya so many times.

When and to whom did Obama claim to have been born in Kenya?

Note especially the 2004 Obama vs. Keyes debate, when apparently Keyes said to Obama "You are not even a natural born citizen!" and Obama replied without hesitation "So what? I am running for Illinois Senator, not the presidency."

Link? Sounds like an Internet rumor.

And Keyes says that exchange never happened. Besides, Keyes questioning of Obama's "natural born citizen" status is based on the fact that both of his parents weren't U.S. citizens, which isn't in dispute, not his birthplace.

There's plenty of people who corroborate that Obama claimed he was born in Kenya, with various degrees of believability and documentary evidence.

Who, for example? What documentary evidence are you referring to?

Author: Radish Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 116644 of 135688
Subject: Re: You can't embarass a Dem Date: 3/25/2013 12:25 AM
xLife,

When and to whom did Obama claim to have been born in Kenya?
Link? Sounds like an Internet rumor.
Who, for example? What documentary evidence are you referring to?

You can Google it as easily as I can. As was clear in my post, I'm just giving my conclusion as to the most likely scenario based on "evidence" I've seen over the (several) years.

Phil

Author: xLife Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 116645 of 135688
Subject: Re: You can't embarass a Dem Date: 3/25/2013 8:14 AM
You can Google it as easily as I can.

I already did. I didn't find any instances of Obama claiming to have been born in Kenya. I did find the story about a publicist writing he'd born in Kenya in a promo booklet 20 years ago. The person who wrote the bio said she didn't get the info from Obama and that it was a fact-checking error. Other than that, nothing besides a lot of unsubstantiated, spurious stuff on right-wing blogs. None of it is evidence, or "evidence." Just wild assertion.

As for your assertion, it's not really my job to back it up with actual facts, or, at least, one fact. If I were to claim that Obama won three NBA championship rings and the U.S. Masters Golf Tournament (under aliases, of course) and you said that was b.s., the burden of proof -- or at least evidence -- would be on me, not you.

As was clear in my post, I'm just giving my conclusion as to the most likely scenario based on "evidence" I've seen over the (several) years.

So I'll ask again: what "evidence?" You don't usually give evidentiary weight to made-up nonsense. Why are you making an exception?

Author: feedmeNOWhuman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 116654 of 135688
Subject: Re: You can't embarass a Dem Date: 3/25/2013 12:33 PM
I researched how to obtain a birth certificate in Hawaii in 1961.
The information is out there. You should do the research yourself.
It appears that it's relatively easy to obtain a birth certificate from Hawaii. Just saying.

In other words, you don't have any evidence to support your claims. We already covered that.

Author: Brooklyn1948 Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 116656 of 135688
Subject: Re: You can't embarass a Dem Date: 3/25/2013 12:43 PM
Recommendations: 15
You can Google it as easily as I can. As was clear in my post, I'm just giving my conclusion as to the most likely scenario based on "evidence" I've seen over the (several) years.

Or shall we say "people who have nothing to hide, hide nothing".
The fact that so many of the president's records have been sealed would lead to the conclusion that he had something to hide.

Author: CCinOC Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 116661 of 135688
Subject: Re: You can't embarass a Dem Date: 3/25/2013 3:50 PM
The modifying word(s) belong directly after the word being modified.

Wrong: ...but because he knows he was lying when he said he was born in Kenya so many times.

Right: ...but because he knows he was lying when he said so many times he was born in Kenya.

(This ends today's grammar lesson.)

Author: jgc123 Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 116665 of 135688
Subject: Re: You can't embarass a Dem Date: 3/25/2013 5:35 PM
"The birth certificate that the White House released is reputed by document experts to be false."

Which experts?

Author: Radish Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 116666 of 135688
Subject: Re: You can't embarass a Dem Date: 3/25/2013 5:43 PM
CCinOC,

Right: ...but because he knows he was lying when he said so many times he was born in Kenya.

(This ends today's grammar lesson.)

Indeed. I added that "so many times" part, and did so poorly. Thanks for correcting that.

Phil

Author: jgc123 Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 116667 of 135688
Subject: Re: You can't embarass a Dem Date: 3/25/2013 5:45 PM
Funniest. Thread. Ever.

OP titles his thread, "You can't embarrass a Dem"

OP predicates his thread on a bald faced lie.

OP refuses to be embarrassed by his own lies even after being caught.

OP receives multiple recs for lying and not being embarrassed by it.

Summary: An army of conservatives, caught lying, and refusing to be embarrassed by it, in a thread titled, "You can't embarrass a Dem."

Funiest. Thread. Ever.

Author: jgc123 Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 116669 of 135688
Subject: Re: You can't embarass a Dem Date: 3/25/2013 5:53 PM
"Or shall we say "people who have nothing to hide, hide nothing".
The fact that so many of the president's records have been sealed would lead to the conclusion that he had something to hide."

Fish in a barrel:

http://www.rcfp.org/browse-media-law-resources/news-media-la...

Author: Radish Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 116670 of 135688
Subject: Re: You can't embarass a Dem Date: 3/25/2013 5:53 PM
xLife,

If I were to claim that Obama won three NBA championship rings and the U.S. Masters Golf Tournament (under aliases, of course) and you said that was b.s., the burden of proof -- or at least evidence -- would be on me, not you.

Perhaps so (another possibility is that no one has any "burden of proof"). There's a difference between a statement of simple facts, where one could look up, in this example, the NBA records... and a statement which purports to be the summary conclusion of an analysis of large quantities of data over long periods of time.

So I'll ask again: what "evidence?"

It's a take-it-or-leave-it sort of summary of my analysis. Unless you've got a major credit card handy, I don't see any reason to go through the entire analysis point by point. Anyone reading it who doesn't know me would, I presume, either just disregard it completely or maybe take it as a semi-interesting point to do their own research on. Readers who know my past history can give it whatever weight they choose to give my writings.

You don't usually give evidentiary weight to made-up nonsense. Why are you making an exception?

I'm not making an exception, except if you are reading closely you'll notice that I originally referred to "evidence (if you can call it that)" and later referred to " "evidence" ". That'll give you a clue as to how impressed I was with the data I evaluated. Unless you just throw the entire comment away, which is certainly a reasonable response for most people to take.

Phil

Author: xLife Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 116671 of 135688
Subject: Re: You can't embarass a Dem Date: 3/25/2013 6:23 PM
Perhaps so (another possibility is that no one has any "burden of proof").

I agree. There actually is no burden of proof here. You can say whatever silly stuff you want an not have to back it up with anything.

There's a difference between a statement of simple facts, where one could look up, in this example, the NBA records... and a statement which purports to be the summary conclusion of an analysis of large quantities of data over long periods of time.

Yes, there's a difference. But not much of one. Looking up the NBA and Masters records aren't going to help if Obama was playing under an alias.

As for your analysis of 'large quantities of data over long periods of time," I can only ask again: what data?

Unless you've got a major credit card handy, I don't see any reason to go through the entire analysis point by point.

I am sure you don't. Good excuse though. "I don't have the time to explain myself" is much better than "it's obvious."

You don't usually give evidentiary weight to made-up nonsense. Why are you making an exception?
---
I'm not making an exception, except if you are reading closely you'll notice that I originally referred to "evidence (if you can call it that)" and later referred to " "evidence" ".

I noticed. And that's why I'm all the more surprised you give any credence at all to this birther nonsense.

Author: xLife Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 116672 of 135688
Subject: Re: You can't embarass a Dem Date: 3/25/2013 6:27 PM
The fact that so many of the president's records have been sealed...

That's not a fact. It's a falsehood.

http://www.factcheck.org/2012/07/obamas-sealed-records/

Author: AdvocatusDiaboli Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 116684 of 135688
Subject: Re: You can't embarass a Dem Date: 3/26/2013 9:45 AM
As was clear in my post, I'm just giving my conclusion as to the most likely scenario based on "evidence" I've seen over the (several) years.

Do you really mean "evidence"? Would this statement perhaps be more correct:

"I'm just giving my conclusion as to the most likely scenario based on the very large amount of bullsh!t I've seen on conservative blogs and Foxnews over the last several years."

?

Author: iamski Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 116686 of 135688
Subject: Re: You can't embarass a Dem Date: 3/26/2013 9:52 AM
"I'm just giving my conclusion as to the most likely scenario based on the very large amount of bullsh!t I've seen on conservative blogs and Foxnews over the last several years."

Please provide evidence that this was all bullsh!t.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (62) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement