UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Stonewashed Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1976762  
Subject: You can't make this stuff up Date: 11/19/2012 10:39 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Nevada brothel owner wins county race

Gilman, 68, a self-described "dye-in-the-wool Republican who loves American values," said he encountered few objections to his Mustang Ranch ownership during his campaign in the county of 4,000. He won with 62 percent of the vote on Nov. 6.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2012/11/19/nevad...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: eatenbybears Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1838435 of 1976762
Subject: Re: You can't make this stuff up Date: 11/19/2012 10:44 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Mustang Ranch is like the Disney World of Nevada

Bears

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1838437 of 1976762
Subject: Re: You can't make this stuff up Date: 11/19/2012 10:49 AM

Mustang Ranch is like the Disney World of Nevada

Imagine the rides like the one were all the Dominatrix sing IT's a Small World and laugh at you

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement