Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: BermudaKenn Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1113  
Subject: You gotta study the whole book Date: 10/21/2007 10:57 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 5
In the book of life,
the answers aren't in the back.
-Charlie Brown
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Kasuma724 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1092 of 1113
Subject: Re: You gotta study the whole book Date: 10/23/2007 8:52 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 4
<<In the book of life,
the answers aren't in the back. >>

Yeah - but in OUR book, it is sometimes helpful to flip to the back in the midst of a struggle.

It's good to be reminded.....

Our side wins! ;-D

Author: twilightmay8113 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1106 of 1113
Subject: Re: You gotta study the whole book Date: 2/21/2009 6:04 AM
Recommendations: 0
but some people have to read the back of the book to work their way to find themself at the beginning of the story...find a happily ever after before starting the journey all over again.

as the old saying goes...you have to reach to hell to get to heaven, Come Heaven or Hell...afterall...Eden was hell for adam and eve...but its was the Lord's Glory in the end.

Author: ohiodude2530 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1108 of 1113
Subject: Re: You gotta study the whole book Date: 3/20/2009 2:38 PM
its sad ...the truth of the matter is e din was a medical facility....its where man was created from clay ( in a manner of speaking)....please read the book that ur bible is based on The Epic of Creation that is much older then hebrews torah /bible....the father of ur religion was abraham. Abraham came from the land of ur (both books say so) but ur books don't tell of abrahams parents, the earier versions do however...very interesting....of course if u believe the earth is only 10 -20 thousand yrs old ....there is no hope for u

Author: spiritualman1 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1109 of 1113
Subject: Re: You gotta study the whole book Date: 3/23/2009 7:37 PM
please read the book that your Bible is based on The Epic of Creation that is much older than Hebrews Torah/Bible

Do you mean this?: http://kingjbible.com/genesis/1.htm

~sm

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement