Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (17) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: TMFRavynous Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 21259  
Subject: Re: My 10,000th TMF Post Date: 6/1/2004 3:51 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
you just made Post of the Day!

Hmmm, I wonder if I can sell my last 3 SRHCB made beast treats on eBay? Nah, 'Kita has already figured out where the bag is, if I get near it she races across the room and sits looking up at me, tongue lolling. I would never get them photographed, much less into an envelope without her knowing.

I was going to suggest everyone post a favorite SB post or recipe or a recipe dedicated to him. When I realized it would be damn difficult for me to do so, and comparatively and cyberly speaking, I think I know the man fairly well, I realized it was unfair. Of course you're welcome to do so.

However when a man can give you descriptions on working buffalo curd mozzarella (and let you know the whey is good for baking bread), is well known for his quest for the perfect meatloaf, is as willing to admit failure as success (think coffee can bread), and is incredibily generous (raise your hand if you've won one of his impropteau contests and received a fabulous prize), it really is hard to pick a favorite moment.

However, in the future, June 1 will be known as National TMF SRHCB Day.

RAv
Plotting for the 2nd annual day already. ;)

Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (17) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Pencils of Promise - Back to School Drive
"Pencils of Promise works with communities across the globe to build schools and create programs that provide education opportunities for children."
Managing Your Wealth
Our own TMFHockeypop from Rule Your Retirement fame on the TV show Managing Your Wealth.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Post of the Day:
Value Hounds

My Big Fat Greek Splat
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement