Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
You know, this is a problem for moms everywhere, not just the ones with ADHD. I've never been able to decide whether I am borderline ADHD or just a mom! Now that my son is in the process of being evaluated for--you guessed it--mild ADHD, I am thinking it had to come from somewhere.

Yes, simplifying is always good. I've been working on it for the last couple of years. It's a long-term, ongoing process, kind of like peeling a giant onion.

Try the Get Organized board here at the Fool. Or, there is another great site called Good message boards there--I don't post, but I lurk sometimes, for inspiration. Or, some people really like FlyLady, I think her site is really cluttered, actually, and I am not sure I get her thing, but I know so many people say that it has changed their lives.

My two mottoes are Declutter and Delegate. I've pretty much got the decluttering thing under control (after TWO YEARS) and now I am working on the delegating.

Oh yeah, bribery works, too. I let my kids keep all the money from anything they sell, and it is amazing how that motivates them to's totally worth the little bit of time it takes me to list their stuff on or ebay.

Print the post  

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.