UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (130) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: 2828 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 757628  
Subject: Re: What annoys the Left more? Date: 10/13/2012 4:20 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
You know what annoys me? Wall Street investment bankers who produce no tangible service or product, yet make millions of dollars in bonuses.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Why do you care? What does AA say about jealousy?
---------------------------------------------------------------
You know what annoys me? Denying the conclusions of hard working scientists because they don't agree with your goals or beliefs.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Are you referring to the hide the decline people and the scientists acting as a gatekeeper to prevent skeptical research into research journals? What does AA say about lying?

Research shows charter schools outperform public schools, are you in favor of charter schools, and if so how do you feel about Obama ending the DC voucher program? What does AA say about leaving children in failing schools in order to get the teachers union vote?
----------------------------------------------------------
You know what annoys me? Bullies.

You know annoys me the most? Fox News.
-------------------------------------------------------
So you want people to be shoehorned into only watching liberal-spun news. Kind of bullying if you ask me. Why would you deny someone who wants to watch Fox News just because you don't like it? Couldn't you just change the channel?
------------------------------------------------------
You know what annoys me? Religious people who try to impose their values on others.
------------------------------------------------------
Point taken, how do you feel about Obama imposing his values on religious institutions?

How do you feel about banning sodas over 16 ounces?
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (130) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Foolanthropy 2014!
By working with young, first-time moms, Nurse-Family Partnership is able to truly change lives – for generations to come.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Post of the Day:
Macro Economics

Looking at Currency Ratios
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement