Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
You might "know"

You are too busy trying to prove how "correct" you are and how wrong others and hence keep missing the point.

The point I raised was,

- the report that you linked is not disproving the original assertion that 55% of eligible voters voted.
- Hence the report is useless
- taking an irrelevant report (hence a randomly picked) and drawing wrong conclusion based on wrong data, and subsequently questioning the entire thesis is possible for you because "you are sitting on a pedestal..."

When you come down to earth, you will realize like other mortals, if you have to disprove an assertion you need to provide conclusive data. Which you have not.

Let me also point out that whether the number is 55% or 61.5% or 60.2% is dodging a large part of the issue I brought up - conflating households with individuals

Again, you have made an assumption. The data is presented without any specific suggestion as a way of looking at prime penetration from different point of view.

Which obviously, you failed to understand and you assumed that all the data has to be households, why? In addition, you are assuming someone did this deliberately, or the professor is marketing, blah, blah, blah.

Too busy finding faults with others. If you can take a deep breath, and re-read my original post slowly, and if you read it with the view that I am trying to show why "cult" as description of Amazon investors is not fair, I am sure you can understand, whether you want to is a different question.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement