Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 3
You obviously didn't read the post. If anything, it was a defense of JohnGaltII.

I didn't either. I stopped reading making the same wrong assumption that zsimpson did. Now that I have went back and read it in response to Mad's comments........I apologize coldcanuck, and great post btw.

And seeing that this is Canuck's first post on the board.......he most probably didn't even know about Galt unless he stumbled on that thread prior to posting his post. Clearly there was no motivation for his post to be anything about Galt one way or the other than to add to his great post on healthcare.

Fitting that Canuck's post provided first hand witness to many of the ideas that Galt presented.

Now with foot in mouth......Welcome to the board Canuck. Hope you stick around and thanks for the first hand accounts you have had.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement