No. of Recommendations: 0
You quoted a post where I am VERY supportive of Obama slapping Israel.

But that's the problem..

It's so hard to tell any more what you mean when constantly do your cryptic, enigmatic act.

When you say something these days, it's impossible to tell whether it's coded language or genuine.

And while changing your mind is obviously your prerogative, in the past you seemed to be pro-Israel. Now, you say you're not.

Is this because it's part of your seeming "I want to see everything crumble so that <insert whatever the reason is>" shtick -- or is it real?

Sorry JDC, but when I cared about America

Stuff like this. Why don't you care about America any more? Because a Democrat is in the White House?

telling me that I'm ambiguous and trying to win plaudits from the Right.

Because it still often seems to be part of "the day of reckoning is coming" routine.

Oh, and have you told your neighbors, friends, and government that "boat people" should be welcomed to Australia?

I certainly have issues with the way that these people are currently being treated and the secrecy around what is going on with them.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement