No. of Recommendations: 0

You see, you’re so bent on being right (hey, you’re not—Get over it!) and having everyone know it that you don’t even get the point. To wit, I have not owned gold for the last 2 years, have never indicated otherwise, and have often been short gold and silver.

Dan,

You keep losing your boundries with other people. I insulted Denny on the NPR board and you had problems with that. A poster on this board finally said to Denny that the politics of someone who has not stepped foot in the USA for over twenty years was something he did not need to hear. That post with that particular sentiment gathered some 80 plus recs. I was just early in saying it and not so right to the point. You have had problems with me ever since because I spoke accurately to Denny.

Now you have no gold and have been short. Still you see yourself as a gold bug? I am addressing people who want to get back to the barter system. I am not addressing you. I am addressing people who are totally uneducated on how the FED works and wish to see the end of the FED as if it was a religion. Does that have anything to do with you?

Get your boundries in order and then we can talk. For god's sake I have stated clearly that I just dont put up with supply side econ rubbish and NONE of us know your politics so I have never addressed or discussed with you your politics. I am not asking for such a discussion on this particular board, but I am a very political person. From what I am seeing you have little or nothing to add to that sort of discussion. Correct me if I am wrong, but we have never seen you on the PA board. Again that is my main econ/pol focus and you have problems for the sake of problems not positions for the sake of discussion.

I stand by my statement regarding the goldbugs they know nothing. They are not the board. They are a minority on this board which is a fact you are ignoring.

Dave
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement