Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
You'll need to get in contact with the current account holder. You'll need to fill out rollover paperwork indicating where your funds will be going, or whether funds will be issued to you by check.

You will also need to contact whatever brokerage you want to roll your money into. You can establish a rollover account before you actually cash out of the old brokerage.

We did this process when my wife was laid off last year. We rolled over funds from Citigroup to Vanguard. It was much easier than I thought it would be.

Print the post  


When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.