Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Your addendum had all the good parts to the game!

I hated the colour rush green. I have to watch the first half+ while at the dance studio and their TV isn't very good. The colour rush uniforms match the grass too closely and they are horrible. When I got home for the 4th Q it was much better.

That Russell Wilson scramble to Baldwin was insane. Shame he couldn't get in the for TD.

I too would have thought safeties were more rare. I certainly don't recall seeing them back to back before like that. Fun.

I did not like Wilson's disregard for his safety. I get the adrenaline rush but these guys are supposed pros and they are supposed to be surrounded by pros. I want to see a fine on Seattle for disregard to player safety.

Then I want the league to review the penalties. That first half when I can't hear the commentary was brutal. When you get zero explanation it makes no sense. I did feel the catch/fumble aka incompletion just looked weird and thought something might come of that. But head office seems to like to overrule the ruling on the field any time they can and that's not the right attitude. Sort of like they need to justify their existence.

Simon
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement