Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: it409 Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 168353  
Subject: Your favorite movie quiz Date: 3/8/2012 10:00 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 13
This is amazing - just do it - you will love it....

It's a simple mathematical exercise that can identify your favorite movie. It must have been created by a real genius.
Don't know how it works, but it works every time!
Be honest and don't look at the movie list below till you have done the math!

Try this test and find out which movie is your favorite.
This amazing math quiz can likely predict which of 18 movies you would enjoy the most..
It really works! .......for MOST of us anyway!

Scroll down...............

Movie Quiz:
1. Pick a number from 1-9.
2. Multiply by 3.
3. Add 3.
4. Multiply by 3 again.
5. Now add the two digits of your answer together to find out your favorite movie in the list of 18 movies below:

Movie List:
1. Gone With the Wind
2. E.T.
3. Blazing Saddles
4. Star Wars
5. Forrest Gump
6. The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
7. Jaws
8. Grease
9. The Obama Farewell Speech of 2012
10. Casablanca
11. Jurassic Park
12. Shrek
13. Pirates of the Caribbean
14. Titanic
15. Raiders of the Lost Ark
16. Home Alone
17. Mrs. Doubtfire
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Icemann11 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 151833 of 168353
Subject: Re: Your favorite movie quiz Date: 3/8/2012 11:05 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
That was amazing: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly. That is my favourite movie. Too bad I am bad at math...or is it ugly at math.

Icemann

Author: tim443 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 151835 of 168353
Subject: Re: Your favorite movie quiz Date: 3/8/2012 11:20 AM
Recommendations: 0
I got "3. Blazing Saddles " which seemed somehow appropriate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upvZdVK913I

Author: JonathanRoth Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 151838 of 168353
Subject: Re: Your favorite movie quiz Date: 3/8/2012 12:21 PM
Recommendations: 0
You're ugly at math, no matter what number you start with the final answer is 9.

Author: Jacketfan Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 151841 of 168353
Subject: Re: Your favorite movie quiz Date: 3/8/2012 1:02 PM
Recommendations: 6
That was amazing: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly. That is my favourite movie. Too bad I am bad at math...or is it ugly at math.

--------------------------

You're ugly at math, no matter what number you start with the final answer is 9.

I don't want to presume too much, but I think maybe he knew that...

v/r
Tom

Author: adonsant Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 151844 of 168353
Subject: Re: Your favorite movie quiz Date: 3/8/2012 2:04 PM
Recommendations: 19

If you think so, you're ugly at math. For instance, he could have picked 14/3, which for those of you who are ugly at math is equivalent to 4.66666..., which is a number between 1 and 9.

14/3 * 3 = 14
14 + 3 = 17
17 * 3 = 51
5 + 1 = 6, which, in fact, is "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly".

He could have chosen 1 1/9, and gotten "Casablanca".

I picked pi... I had way more than two digits when I reached step five, and I'm still adding them up. ;-)

Why is it that Republicans are so awful when it comes to math?

-Anthony

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement