UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: telegraph Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 726813  
Subject: Your female Obama voter Date: 10/3/2012 8:01 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 6
the new slogan of the Obama campaign for women is:

"Obama Campaign: 'Vote Like Your Lady Parts Depend On It'"

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-campaign-website-v...

--

In typical fashion, the elite dem party thinks of women as nothing but sex objects who need the Nanny State to provide free contraception......so they can be 'available' to all the males all the time. (with no unwanted side effects like pregnancy or Presidential hopeful career ending mistakes)....

----

the elite dems....divide into classes...then pit them against each other.....and pander to each 'class' promising them freebies and goodies....

Disgusting

So Obama and the drones think of women as 'lady parts'?

t.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: arrete Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 646706 of 726813
Subject: Re: Your female Obama voter Date: 10/3/2012 9:27 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 9
Obama Campaign: 'Vote Like Your Lady Parts Depend On It'"
-----------

Somebody on Twitter said "I am voting like my lady parts depend on it. I'm voting with my brain so I'm voting for Romney.

arrete

Author: andrew61 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 647278 of 726813
Subject: Re: Your female Obama voter Date: 10/5/2012 9:39 PM
Recommendations: 2
'Vote Like Your Lady Parts Depend On It'

I can't even find mine.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement