Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
You're not kidding about those huge alienware towers. My friend has one and although it looks great, it is just enormous. He complains about how hard it is to move. I do believe the newer ones are smaller, but they don't look as good as the orginals.

I'm pretty sure all the 8600gts cards are dual slot, but most 8800gt's are single slot, so it should fit ok, as long as I don't go overboard with custom cooling for it.

Ever since I can remember in my history of being a hardware/tweaking junkie I have favored a large tower with lots of room.

I would always go with a large server case to allow me to work inside it easily.

Splotto
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement