Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
If Zakin manages to do with this company what they did with robotics, this stock could go a long way. USR had the profit and revenue accelleration to propell the stock, and the product--a new modem on every computer (I still have a new $100 modem in a box I never used).

The industry will still need to grow very substantially in order to drive the earnings and share price--seeing how the pe is still at 109 even at 7.00 per share. If Zakin intends to use the shares of the company to drive acquisitions, he will need to greatly increase profits to drive up share values. He will have to be very adept to do this in the midst of mergers like with adaptive broadband et al.

He needs a diverse product line, outstanding margins and something for small companies and even households to do this, in my estimation. Could this company be like US robotics? Let's talk.

Bob

Long 5k shares
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement