UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: AuricGoldfinger Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 4956  
Subject: Zecco.com Date: 6/6/2008 6:59 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Im very new to investing...constantly looking for new sites to learn from.
I've been reading about buyandhold and other online brokers. I hope I wasnt too hasty in signing up with Zecco.com---it seems too good to be true in comparison.
I havent made any buys yet, the funds havent posted yet.
I just hope there are no hidden fees on the back end like i'm reading about here.
Any suggestions?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: navy58 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4951 of 4956
Subject: Re: Zecco.com Date: 6/8/2008 10:43 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I have been with B&H since 2001 I think. I have used my two trades every month and never had any ugly surprises. Alas, never heard of zecco before. B&H fits my style - long term, invest a little every month, enough to try to keep it around the "foolish" 1% cost goal...

Good luck to you.

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement