Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: PSUEngineer Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 38481  
Subject: Zombie Apocalypse Date: 10/8/2012 1:04 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 5
Now I'm ready for the coming zombie apocalypse. I bought a crossbow over the weekend. Deadly accurate at 40 yards.

PSU
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Jeanwa Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 34239 of 38481
Subject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse Date: 10/8/2012 7:36 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Have you ever had a bow made by Martin's Archery?

Author: Myownigloo Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 34245 of 38481
Subject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse Date: 10/9/2012 1:32 PM
Now I'm ready for the coming zombie apocalypse. I bought a crossbow over the weekend. Deadly accurate at 40 yards.

PSU

<re-set>
This was a little disconcerting to read next after seeing Friday's wedding photos and reading a series of congratulations.
</re-set>

MOI

Author: PSUEngineer Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 34246 of 38481
Subject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse Date: 10/9/2012 1:43 PM
Recommendations: 2
She was lucky no zombies crashed her wedding.

Author: PSUEngineer Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 34247 of 38481
Subject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse Date: 10/9/2012 1:47 PM
Recommendations: 1
Have you ever had a bow made by Martin's Archery?

I have not had any bows. I wasn't really interested in archery until this past year. I bought a crossbow instead of a bow since I don't have the time to dedicate practicing with a bow. I will not shoot a deer unless I am absolutely sure I feel comfortable with the shot and I know that I can make it. It really bothers me if it isn't a quick kill. In a few years when the second kid is off to college, I may try a bow.

As for the Martin's Archery, I have not heard of them. Thanks for the link. From what I read on the local hunting forums, Matthews is the most used bow.

PSU

Author: Jeanwa Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 34248 of 38481
Subject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse Date: 10/9/2012 3:27 PM
As for the Martin's Archery, I have not heard of them. Thanks for the link. From what I read on the local hunting forums, Matthews is the most used bow.

PSU

===============================

I didn't give a link...I guess I should have.

Were you trying to be funny or did you do a search.

They are a local company, I was just curious.

Jean

Here is a link. I worked there too many years ago to count.

http://www.martinarchery.com/2012/index.php

Author: PSUEngineer Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 34249 of 38481
Subject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse Date: 10/9/2012 4:50 PM
Were you trying to be funny or did you do a search.

They are a local company, I was just curious.

Call it faulty memory. I did do research after you posted the name. When I wrote my response, I didn't pay attention that you didn't provide the link along with the name.

I guess I'll say thank you for the name.

PSU

Author: eudaimon6 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 34251 of 38481
Subject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse Date: 10/9/2012 8:59 PM
http://blogs.cdc.gov/publichealthmatters/2011/05/preparednes...

The CDC is here to help if you need any additional guidance.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement