Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
... is that poor old Boris is being pilloried for a few ... well a bit more than a few staff parties</i

Interesting comment on the BBC news last night, about how Johnson became party leader in the first place. Seems he is not detail oriented, really doesn't care about policy or actually governing. Seems the party put him forward, entirely because he's "popular". Sounds very much like Trump.

Here in Shinyland, ignoring covid mitigation measures make you a hero to tens of millions. Trump could have an alcohol and coke fueled sex orgy in the White House, and his followers would cheer "wow, does he have style".

As for those "nice" Canadians, the people in that truck convoy look very USian-style to me in their ignorance and belligerence. Only difference between the Canadians and the USian mob that overran the Michigan capital building is I don't see the Canadians waving assault rifles, like the USians did.

Steve
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.