No. of Recommendations: 2
. It should be so easy to defeat Trump (the most unpopular POTUS in history?). Last I saw 69% of the people dislike him. But he will win because Dems are stupid. They will be right, but it's no good if they lose the election.

I see this a lot. So, what's your secret formula to make it easy for the Dems to win?

Not being snarky here. Really want to know what others are seeing. From my view Goofy and intercst are both right. Which of course they aren't. Only one is or both are wrong.

A) Trump is a one-off radical. You're not going to win nationwide without the center.

B) Hey, the Right is winning and has been for years now going farther and farther "Kook Right." How can we go wrong if we just accept reality and go Hard Left across the board?

C) There's something else afoot. Some other factor/factors or as-yet undecerned variables that won't be known until we know them.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.