No. of Recommendations: 0
..... SF Marin clubs needing some new members and saw all your entries...sounds like I am too late to meet the red flowered people in Starbucks???? Let me know...

We are meeting tonite at 5:30 at Starbucks in Walnut Creek, so if you can't make that, I am sure to try again. The S.Calif fools seem to meet regularly...and I am jealous.

I am not ready for investment club setting up and stuff, but more interested in meeting folks who are like minded (come from here) and so I can talk about stuff I learned without having to start the thought with "there's this place on the internet where......"

Ok, now you know my agenda.....jealousy and laziness. :)

If folks who are brought together go further into investment clubs, cool. If we just hang and talk about TMF and the fools who teach, amuse, enrich (and whatever the rest of the tag line is) our lives, then that's cool too. I figure once we start meeting, this can go anywhere, but if we don't meet, nothing will ever happen.

If you can't make this one, keep watching for Northern Calif meetings. I am sure we will meet eventually.

Diane
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.