No. of Recommendations: 50
- Worldwide Cloud Services will grow 17.3% in 2019

- Fastest Growing Segment will be IaaS; to grow 27.6% in 2019

Great reminders, HCM. As always, we need to remember the fundamental drivers of success. Our stocks can move, a LOT, with momentum. Up or down. But as long as the companies continue doing what they're doing -- gaining customers and revenue, advancing toward profitability, etc -- in the long run they'll move up by the amounts that their businesses grow. Many of my favorites have around $300m in TTM sales, and plan on having $1 billion run rate in just a few years. That's the kind of thing I want to be involved in.

I am basically fully invested again. Cash position is down to 2%. Here are my current holdings:

SMAR 13.9%
MDB 13.6%
TWLO 13.1%
ESTC 11.1%
AYX 10.8%
TTD 7.3%
ZS 6.8%
CRWD 6.2%
PINS 5.4%
DDOG 3.8%

Already in October, I've added a little to SMAR and ESTC and CRWD, and a ton to AYX, TTD, PINS, and DDOG.

I sold OKTA. With everything else so cheap right now, I can't pay the premium for OKTA.

Bear
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.