No. of Recommendations: 1
Chase Freedom= $367.00
Chase Slate=$0
Ax=-$1
2011 Nissan Sentra=$13,259.38

update

Paid off all medical debt ie. $3193.00 Airvac $944 Banner Hospital
Switch from Farmers insurance to Geico old premium $585.00 new premium every 6 months $283.00 same coverage at $100,000 all coverages + roadside assistance.
Paying Chase Freedom Card $319.29 on Thursday.
Bought $3000 5 year cd with Sunwest at 1.55%
Paid $2000 off car to bring balance down.
Now taking calcium pills to try to heal sternum.
Bought 4 shirts for work at JCpenney at $6 each Bought 1 pair pants at $40
Stressed because I could not find a batch for coworker in Service Level Agreement time of 5 minutes
Wish could justify refi on car to 60 month at 3.49% biweekly pmt.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 2
Make sure you're eating healthy. Try to get calcium from food too, as the body tends to use nutrients more efficiently when it comes from food than just pills.

Also try and be patient, bone healing can take awhile. I'm looking at heart surgery in the not-to-distant future, and from patient resources I've found the cracked sternum seems to be the main recovery issue patients deal with - sometimes even 3 months after surgery.
No. of Recommendations: 1
Also try and be patient, bone healing can take awhile. I'm looking at heart surgery in the not-to-distant future, and from patient resources I've found the cracked sternum seems to be the main recovery issue patients deal with - sometimes even 3 months after surgery.

Good luck with the surgery! Between the cracked open sterum and the movement of the ribs, you can expect to have to hold a pillow to cough for quite awhile. A friend of ours has had open heart surgery twice in the past 4 years. It's been a little over a year and a half since his last surgery and his chest still aches from time to time.

LWW
No. of Recommendations: 0
Sunwest FCU lowered the rate on 5 year car to 3.24% from 3.49%
No. of Recommendations: 7
Sunwest FCU lowered the rate on 5 year car to 3.24% from 3.49%

Since you made an extra payment of $2000, your balance has dropped, making the case for refinancing your car loan even less compelling. With a gap insurance cost of $399, assuming you take 60 months to pay off either loan, Sunwest would have to drop their rate to 2.49% for it to save you any money at all to refinance. And even then, it would save you less than $50. And if you take less than 60 months to pay off the loan, it would probably cost you money to refinance.

Quit worrying about refinancing your sub-4% car loan, and spend your time worrying about things that are important, like your health and your parents' health.

AJ
No. of Recommendations: 0
aj......Sunwest would have to drop their rate to 2.49% for it to save you any money at all to refinance. And even then, it would save you less than $50. And if you take less than 60 months to pay off the loan, it would probably cost you money to refinance.

I asked Sunwest for the best possible rate they could give on 60 months with Excellent credit they gave me 2.49% on 60 months because I also was a repeat borrower from the previous car and paid them off. I took the offer and now have a biweekly payment which makes me alot happier. My fico score is 807. I cancelled the Gap policy with AZFCU which I can put on the balance and paydown. The new balance on the car is $ 13594.04. The cost of Gap is $295.00 which protects me god forbid I'm in a another total loss. The new pmt $111.48 every two weeks.
No. of Recommendations: 3
I asked Sunwest for the best possible rate they could give on 60 months with Excellent credit they gave me 2.49% on 60 months because I also was a repeat borrower from the previous car and paid them off. I took the offer and now have a biweekly payment which makes me alot happier.

Just realize, if you follow your historical pattern of paying off loans more quickly than they are due, this move will cost you money. And even if you take the full 60 months to pay off the loan, it will only save you about $50.

Do not try to fool yourself that you are saving money with this refi - admit to yourself that you spent extra money in order to get a payment schedule that matched your current job's payroll schedule.

AJ