Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 12
1. Cher's Tweet: "I Understand Helping struggling Immigrants,but MY CITY (Los Angeles) ISNT TAKING CARE OF ITS OWN.WHAT ABOUT THE 50,000+🇺🇸Citizens WHO LIVE ON THE STREETS.PPL WHO LIVE BELOW POVERTY LINE,& HUNGRY? If My State Can’t Take Care of Its Own(Many Are VETS)How Can it Take Care Of More"

So, there are a lot of replies with sentiments like "Welcome to the Republican Party" and "That's what we've been trying to tell you all along."

2. Sharyl Attkisson is asking the questions we wish the Mainstream media would: "seems to me you can't logically argue both ways: if they're all good people who deserve to be here; if they add net wealth; if they're more law-abiding than citizens, then how is it a *threat* to place them in certain towns? It's a benefit; a reward.Thoughts?" and also "In fact, if they were *not* placed in the towns and states that have this opinion, wouldn't/shouldn't those towns and states object? They would say @realDonaldTrump is making sure they don't enjoy all the benefits of illegal immigration." It's rough not be able to have it both ways.

3. Even if the sanctuary cities claim that isn't legal to send illegal immigrants to their cities, they've already declared themselves outside of immigration law by refusing to enforce the immigration laws that exist.

It's interesting to see them become angry when asked to live by the rules they want to impose on everyone else.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.