Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
1. I haven't done an assesment of this yet. I think that could be something this board could help me with. Just by estimating, I'd say about 2 million.

2. Indexing. But I also plan to start my own business. While this may not be the best way to become FI, I'd rather make less money working for myself than more working for someone else. That's just the way I've been raised.

3. A long time, and close to 0%. I havent graduated college yet though, so I've got time on my side. I'll be starting a Vanguard account hopefully by next month. That will put me officially on the road to FIRE.

As you can tell, I've got alot of questions that need answering, but can also provide a unique point of view on other issues. I look forward to participating in this board!

-tdx
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.