No. of Recommendations: 3
1) it's routine for small tech companies to have a large number of insider sells between cashing out at IPO and a lot of these companies give options for incentives and retaining employees. I don't even lay attention to it.

2). Slack is a CHAT app. That is getting beat by Teams. What is their next product? Not exactly like they are deeply embedded into an enterprise with a chat app.

3). Their share price is crazy high like all IPOs these days because the market only pays attention to growth and not differentiation or moat.

I never bought WORK but would have sold as soon as I saw how quickly Teams is overtaking them, which I found out a few weeks ago. Not every fast growing IPO is the next big winner. In fact most wont be.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.