Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
1. Strength, Cohesion, How it occupies space.

2. How it interacts with other dense objects, taking into consideration, that it is not the whole but only a part. But where does the declamation start and end...is this vital, how much specificy is required or should most of it be assumed as common demarcations?

3. I think this may lend itself to Linguistics...OR Color Theory /-/ naw...More like AND
Print the post Back To Top

2. How it interacts with other dense objects, taking into consideration, that it is not the whole but only a part. But where does the declamation start and end...is this vital, how much specificy is required or should most of it be assumed as common demarcations?

3. I think this may lend itself to Linguistics...very strong, I feel?better

3. I think this may lend itself to Linguistics...OR Color Theory /-/ naw...More like AND