Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
1. Usually total income less expenses would equal the difference in plan assets. The SAR may have omitted such items as loan interest, realized gain from the dsale of assets, etc... These numbers are pulled from Schedule H, which you can request to receive.

2. I assume your ending asset date should have been 1/1/01. A 15% investment loss would have been standard in an employee directed account for 2000.

3. I'm not sure where you are getting the 25,866 number, that is not disclosed on a SAR. Beneficiaries are people retired or otherwise separated from service whose accounts have not been distributed. Form 5500, question 6 and 7 will give you the detail. You are entitled to this report upon request, per the language in your SAR.

4. Again, the question would be the 25,866 number. $6600 is a lot for an average deferral, especially with this many people. And 171869 divided by 25,866 is $6.60 per participant.

5. Sounds like you are curious, request the full report. I tis your right as a plan particpant.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.