No. of Recommendations: 0
1) What does this have to do with Davies and his credibility?

I don't think I commented on his credibility. I think that there are some assumptions made that lead this article to question whether Davies is who they think he is and if he did what he said he did. His co-author cited some reason in the article as to why his report differed from his 60 minutes piece.

2) What intelligence sources said Qumu was the mastermind of the attack in the days following?

More than one news report was quoting unnamed intelligence reports about Qumu in the days following the attack. It was directly denied by the Obama admin.

3) If that is the case, then why is it news -- or a "bombshell" -- that "60 Minutes" is repeating it now, more than a year later?

Besides the fact that the Obama administration has still not publicly admitted this? The bombshell, as I have stated before is that the media has let the administration know, that if it wants to, it can actually do it's job regardless of how it makes Obama look.

That's a bombshell that was sent out just before the ACA website went belly up.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.