No. of Recommendations: 0
I am working myself to death in the corporate environment and I need to make a few flips without a hitch. Been burnt entirely too many times in the last 5 years. I live in the worst part of town. Paying $400.00 in rent making 64K last year and got a sum total of maybe 3000.00 in liquid cash. 1 new truck (still paying 465.00 /month) and that's about it. The rest that I made went to paying for the last few cool ideas to make money. I took a loss every time. Therefore I am looking for a mentor who can watch out for me for the first couple deals just to make sure I do everything right. Then I think I can make it. Just scared I might be messing up again. I will be going to a seminar I found at creonline here in Denver about how to set up the corporation. Got lots of books on the subject just not enough free time to read them all.I want to get into a club where I can start to network and find a friend to help. I'll do the work. I just need a guardian angel to watch out for the common minor mistakes beginners make. I can't afford another problem.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.