Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0

It may not last, but I made it to 1000. Yeah

I like my list of companies and I think they will all out perform over time. But I think I need to do something about my 50% accuracy. I don't really want to get into trading with caps, but perhaps just more attention to some that have fallen more than I expected.

For instance. LUM got hammered this year. I believe they will survive and make a nice comeback over the next several years. If they rise another 80% + I can break even. LOL. It just seems like a very long term investment, and I do not know if CAPS will exist long enough for that to happen. So the question I need to answer is how to handle that and keep my CAPS as real as possible by not just seeking a score and becoming a trader.

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.