Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 6
Which will come first!!??

http://boards.fool.com/Profile.asp?uid=336044

I know we's gots sum engineers here who knows how to add and subtract, and maybe even more'n that, so I'll leave this to y'all to figure out what's gonna happen first.

ßillƒ
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 2
Which will come first!!??

http://boards.fool.com/Profile.asp?uid=336044

I know we's gots sum engineers here who knows how to add and subtract, and maybe even more'n that, so I'll leave this to y'all to figure out what's gonna happen first.

ßillƒ

You have no recommendations left for today. (explain this)

*sigh*
No. of Recommendations: 3

Sorry, you can only recommend a post to the Best of once.

I figure Recs.

Rip.

I figger I'll hit 10k posts sometime around August 2098. 8 years, and I haven't hit 1000 yet. :)
No. of Recommendations: 4
20k posts. Bwahahahaha!
20k posts. Bwahahahaha!

I dunno, I'm purty good at yappin' 'bout much of nuthin'. :-)

ßill
20k posts. Bwahahahaha!

I dunno, I'm purty good at yappin' 'bout much of nuthin'. :-)

ßill

Just checked my "score". Wow, at this precise moment I've got 13,425 posts and 13,425 recs. When I send this post off, the post count will rise, of course...

Charles
Just checked my "score". Wow, at this precise moment I've got 13,425 posts and 13,425 recs. When I send this post off, the post count will rise, of course...

So it did.

NoIDA *Compensating*
No. of Recommendations: 1
shameless

Ok...I R 1.

You currently have 1.5834659874774487955003714316035 posts per recommendation.

This means that you will achieve 20,000 posts with 12,630.5 recommendations if you continue at the same rate.

Kevian "who loves math problems"
You currently have 1.5834659874774487955003714316035 posts per recommendation. This means that you will achieve 20,000 posts with 12,630.5 recommendations if you continue at the same rate. Kevian "who loves math problems"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kevian ... based on your numbers, and having done a lil' extrapolatin' myownself ~ I've determined dat ol' BillyBob (first post on Sat. July 24, 1999) has took 2,397 days to reach his current number of posts (14,922) ... dat's approximately 6.2252816020025031289111389236546 posts per day.

Now, he needs 5,078 more posts to reach dat 20,000 milestone ... and at his current rate of posting, it gonna take him approximately 815.70607157217572160538378175298 more days. If we round dat up to 816 days, Ol' BillyBob should hit 20,000 about 6:15 PM EST on Sunday May 11, 2008. Tru dat!!

Chez

I've determined dat ol' BillyBob (first post on Sat. July 24, 1999) has took 2,397 days to reach his current number of posts (14,922) ... dat's approximately 6.2252816020025031289111389236546 posts per day.

Yea but, the first two years I only posted on a coupla boards. I'm posting a bit more now than I did then. :-)

ßillƒ
Nice work Chez. You're a bonafied chef and mathematician all-in-one.

Kevian "who's still working on his culinary skills"
Nice work Chez. You're a bonafied chef and mathematician all-in-one.

Nah! Chez is an unbonefied* chef and a rhythmatician!

OleDoc

* unbonefied, adj., 1. Soft and pliable, 2. not calcified.

Well, all fools have been rec'd by me! Sorry I can only do it once.

ez3

Unbonefied???

That's why I decided to become an engineer. My vocabulary stinks and I spell worse than Blue. LOL

Kevian "who will stick with numbers and leave 3 syllable words to the masses"
Kevian, that is so good to know. You have no idea how good I felt when I found out you SPELL worse than I do.

Blue (having a good day today because of Kevian)
Kevian, that is so good to know. You have no idea how good I felt when I found out you SPELL worse than I do.

Blue (having a good day today because of Kevian)

Yeah, my oldest son is in the fourth grade and when I call his vocabulary words out to him I have to look in the book to make sure he's right. I don't have a problem with my youngest son's spelling words, but he's only in the second grade. I'll give myself the benefit of the doubt and say my vocabulary is at the 3rd grade level. :-)

However, I rule at math (at least up to the 4th grade level anyway).

Kevian "who's username was meant to be Kevin"
Kevian "who's username was meant to be Kevin"

Now THAT's funny! You'll always be Kevian to us.

Charles