Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 25
On the first day of Special Ops Tom Jacobs gave to me, an ugly couch from Natuzzi.

On the second day of Special Ops Tom Jacobs gave to me, Two Ford banks, and an ugly couch from Natuzzi.

On the third day of Special Ops Tom Jacobs gave to me, Three E&P firms, Two Ford banks, and an ugly couch from Natuzzi.

On the fourth day of Special Ops Tom Jacobs gave to me, Four buys of Maxygen, Three E&P firms, Two Ford banks, and an ugly couch from Natuzzi.

On the fifth day of Special Ops Tom Jacobs gave to me, Rrrrrrr Ooooooo Iiiiii Ccccceeeeeee. Four buys of Maxygen, Three E&P firms, Two Ford banks, and an ugly couch from Natuzzi.

On the sixth day of Special Ops Tom Jacobs gave to me, Biglari's hurdle rate, Rrrrrrr Ooooooo Iiiiii Ccccceeeeeee. Four buys of Maxygen, Three E&P firms, Two Ford banks and an ugly couch from Natuzzi.

On the seventh day of Special Ops Tom Jacobs gave to me, Seven Ensco jackups, Biglari's hurdle rate, Rrrrrrr Ooooooo Iiiiii Ccccceeeeeee. Four buys of Maxygen, Three E&P firms, Two Ford banks and an ugly couch from Natuzzi.

On the eighth day of Special Ops Tom Jacobs gave to me, Eight Core-Mark trucks, Seven Ensco jackups, Biglari's hurdle rate, Rrrrrrr Ooooooo Iiiiii Ccccceeeeeee. Four buys of Maxygen, three E&P firms, Two Ford banks, and an ugly couch from Natuzzi.

On the ninth day of Special Ops Tom Jacobs gave to me, Nine smelly lab rats, Eight Core-Mark trucks, Seven Ensco jackups, Biglari's hurdle rate, Rrrrrrr Ooooooo Iiiiii Ccccceeeeeee. Four buys of Maxygen, three E&P firms, Two Ford banks, and an ugly couch from Natuzzi.

On the tenth day of Special Ops Tom Jacobs gave to me, Ten grams of nuclear waste, Nine smelly lab rats, Eight Core-Mark trucks, Seven Ensco jackups, Biglari's hurdle rate, Rrrrrrr Ooooooo Iiiiii Ccccceeeeeee. Four buys of Maxygen, three E&P firms, Two Ford banks, and an ugly couch from Natuzzi.

On the eleventh day of Special Ops Tom Jacobs gave to me, Eleven moons over my hammy, Ten grams of nuclear waste, Nine smelly lab rats, Eight Core-Mark trucks, seven Ensco jackups, Biglari's hurdle rate, Rrrrrrr Ooooooo Iiiiii Ccccceeeeeee. Four buys of Maxygen, three E&P firms, Two Ford banks, and an ugly couch from Natuzzi.

On the twelfth day of Special Ops Tom Jacobs gave to me, Twelve Fidelity title insurance underwriting and ancillary private equity investment opportunities, Eleven moons over my hammy, Ten grams of nuclear waste, Nine smelly lab rats, Eight Core-Mark trucks, Seven Ensco jackups, Biglari's hurdle rate, Rrrrrrr Ooooooo Iiiiii Ccccceeeeeee. Four buys of Maxygen, three E&P firms, Two Ford banks…

and an uglyyyyyyyyy couch frommmmmmm Naaaaa tuuuuuu zziiiiiiiiiiii.

Happy holidays SpOperatives,
Alex
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.