Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
So, been wasting my time looking around and really getting nowhere as just too confusing but want to make the right decision and thought why not go where the people that know are........also if this is not the correct board, please direct me where I should cross post this.

It's time. Have the 6 max(no updates since 12.2!!!) and want to order now and give myself a pre-Xmas present but with the right accessories also. I'm know I want the larger screen with better picture facilities so that I'm certain about. Some sites state don't purchase the brick that Apple sells but the 20W Anchor charger, as its smaller and faster?

Then we come to Magsafe. Its suggested that I do buy this product from Apple as other third party sellers don't have the correct positioning of the magnets. Thought we were one day going to get wireless charging, this out yet? Always used Otter cases but they are so heavy and again think why not just go with one from Apple or there another suggestion that even allowing for the increased 6.7" size, wont pull my shorts all the way down:-)). Can't remember were I got this from but for the 6 found a case that had a stand built into the back which was so useful if in a restaurant or bar to prop it up. Any suggestions? Screen protector? Leads? I have the iPad 12 Pro 2018. plus the series 4 watch which I am also think of getting the 6. (still never made it though from windows to Mac..one day)

I'm also with AT&T paying about $82.00 per month with unlimited data, texts etc.(just for me, no additional family plan needed)and sure I could do better as getting fed up with my service. Made a big mistake there when I brought the phone in 2014 or 15 direct from them as it was locked and only found this out when in the UK, I couldn't use a Sim Card, so thinking of changing to Verizon perhaps now(or others?) if they have a good plan and allows good coverage in St. Martin and the UK(but with another carrier's Sim card, suppose it wont matter) and apparently at present if you purchase with AT@T direct its the only carrier that sells the phone locked, so not doing this again and also will not trade in my phone(don't think they would want it anyway) or go onto a plan as just want to purchase outright.

So could you please unashamedly hold my hand and guide me through exactly from where and what I need so I can purchase all the stuff one would need with confidence...Really appreciate it. Thx. Bran.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.