Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 4
2011 Nissan Sentra $1045 pmt $112 every 2 weeks at 2.49% car Mileage 117,000.
Bond Loan #1 Secured against cd, $649 pmt $88 due every month at 3.55%
Bond Loan #2 Secured against cd, $404 $86 due every month at 2.15%

American Express Everyday Cash $0.00
Chase Freedom $1648
Chase Slate $575

checking $0
Savings $19
Cds at CU #1 $500
Cds at CU #2 $28500
Cd at Nationwide Bank $538

401K $91000 Vested

Individual Brokerage Account $28000
Rollover 401k $34500
Brokerage Roth Ira $56000
Roth Ira # 2 $21000
Annuity $8800
Pension $16000 vested

My boss wants me to go on social security disabilty because of my bipolar disorder. I have not been making the standard for my unit despite working thru my lunch to bring up my production. If I do get fired its not like I did not try to succeed at work.

In January I'll fill my meds without insurance to see how much it cost at Frys and cross my fingers its not alot. I'm tired of filing with insurance at CVS and having control where I buy my meds at.

On the 15 I"m hoping I get the interest from my bonds that are payable on that date.

FICO Score as of last month 818.

This is all I know right now.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 2
My boss wants me to go on social security disabilty because of my bipolar disorder. I have not been making the standard for my unit despite working thru my lunch to bring up my production. If I do get fired its not like I did not try to succeed at work.

I had a brother who was bipolar. Are you receiving medical treatment? There was a big difference between when he was taking his drugs and when he wasn't.

PSU
n January I'll fill my meds without insurance to see how much it cost at Frys

Call them and ask. If there is a Walmart near you, try calling them. In some states (maybe all) Costco pharmacies are required to be available to non-members.
No. of Recommendations: 0
I had a brother who was bipolar. Are you receiving medical treatment? There was a big difference between when he was taking his drugs and when he wasn't.

PSU
- PSUEngineer | Date: 12/9/2016 10:19:47 AM | Number: 311082

The Earth is bipolar: The North pole and the South pole. Due to global warming both pole's ice caps are melting.

WHOVPLLC
It's good to "see" you, mtr. I'm glad you are continuing to build funds in your brokerage accounts, and hope the situation with your parents' spending has changed somewhat.

I think that it might be a good idea to apply for social security disability, even if you do not thing it is necessary at this time. The process is a very long and difficult one, and almost all of the time the applicant will be rejected the first time they apply.

Also, I wonder if there is a job you might be able to do more easily. I'm not sure what your strongest skills are, but perhaps you are not able to fully use your strengths right now.

ThyPeace, appreciates your willingness to try to work, and wonders if there might be a service that assists people with bipolar disorder in your area who may need help with job skills or accommodations that allow them to do their work more easily.
No. of Recommendations: 1
As far as the meds go I have to take them or I die. The lower the amount of risperdone I take the more errors I make. It also makes it harder to concentrate.

The alternative med to take I can take is Abilify 30 mg generic which is over $2000 for 90 pills.

In January on my first check for 2017 I will get a match on my HSA and at then end of the month get the incentive for completing the wellness activities to get more more in it.

I plan on getting taxes done as soon as I get a 1099B from Schwab comes out.