Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 6
Looking at the 13F filings that were due last week, I am a little bit more upbeat of our chances to defeat this buyout attempt.

Top 6 Shareholders as of 03/31/2014

GLG 3.5 million

Glenhill 2 million

York Capital 1.88 million

Pentwater 1.7 million

SG Americas 1.1 million

Marshall Wace .93 million

Top 6 Shareholders as of 12/31/2013

Pentwater 4 million

Glenhill 2 million

PineRiver 1.7 million

Group One .9 million

Wolverine .8 million

Renaissance Tech .7 million

Interesting that Pentwater (an arb firm) went from 4 million to 1.7 million shares. PineRiver (another arb) went from 1.7 million to Zero. Wolverine (arb firm) went from .8 million to .3 million. All of these numbers are current as of 03/31/2014, so between that date and the record date (05/05/2014), any or all of these firms may have increased or decreased their holdings.

I'm hoping that most of these arb firms got rocked on the last buyout vote, and that many did not want to test the waters again. Our shareholder base is stronger than ever this time around. I just wish management and the "Special" Committee cared about the unaffiliated owners of this company.

Has anybody obtained the shareholder list?

I plan on submitting my SEC complaint later this afternoon.

-Forbes
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.