Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 6
***********************************************************************\
I must take issue with your opinion. (And no I'm not an employee of Wiliams Comm, But I would love to be)The obvious overflow at WCG is due to the mistake that all of the bandwidth providers made over the past several years by over building a network that is not currently meeting the need in the market. The key word to pay attention to is "currently." For whatever inside word you hear from techies and re-routing problems in the network, the simple fact is is that Williams has the second largest network in the country, built ahead of schedule, with the least amount of debt out of the full lot of bandwidth companies and is self funded for the next several years. Any problems that need to be adressed can and will happen. Remember, They haven't been as succsessful as they have so far because they don't know what they are doing. There isn't a communications provider that dosent constantly re-rout data, have crashes, and overspend years in advance, just look at Level 3, Global Crossing, and the real dead dog of the group 360 networks! Williams has a management paradigm that is just as polished and respected as thier old parent company. So, all your pot shots aside, Williams stock is vastly undervauled, and the future of communications is all about the bandwidth that they can deliver. Your techie friends are sitting on thier ass because the market is not requesting thier services. But there is justice in the universe and all things will come round at the proper time. Anyone looking to make money in the short term in the bandwidth market should give upinvesting and go mutual funds. It will take time. I hope WCG stays at 3.00 a share for the next year! The more for me and my fellow fools to buy. Atthe same time remember two axioms: Always buy undervalued stock, and never spend money on stock that you need to pay the light bill with. Stay with Williams. Your kids will thank you for it.

**Of course this is my opinion I could be wrong.
** Bandwidth on
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.