Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 1
The message you're trying to access has been removed from the boards. The most likely reason for this is that the message violated our Fool's Rules about appropriate content. Either that or it was swallowed up by intergalactic space beasts from the planet Xeenu.

Please check out The Motley Fool's Terms and Conditions of Service.

Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
I guess it's a sensitive subject since my message was deleted!

Hi dss65,

Not sure what you wrote, but I do know there are regulatory considerations that could lead to TMF needing to delete your post. Don't take it personally.

If you are able to generalize your question or comment to not be about any fund in particular, you might be able to rephrase in a way that wouldn't get TMF in trouble.

Rob
No. of Recommendations: 2
I really loved the old Pro, hated to see it terminated. I don't qualify for the new offering.
I guess making it available to all Pro former members wasn't important.
Vince
No. of Recommendations: 4
Vince,
Given the fee structure of the new offering, you're probably better off not being eligible. Loved Jeff and team and am very grateful for the education during my time with Pro. That said, I'm comfortable putting that education to work for myself and will invest the base fee plus 20% back into my own portfolio...not donate it to MF.
Cheers,
Ed
The new fund requires you to both be "Qualified" and "Accredited". Below is a sample of the definitions. They set a pretty high hurdle.

Qualified: owns $5 million or more in investments.
Accredited: must have earned income exceeding $200,000 OR a net worth greater than $1 million (excluding primary residence).
Thanks I agree.
No. of Recommendations: 4
Agree.
And though Jeff was my hero for a decade - I made way above average returns with option plays on his recomodations (and insights :-) - if you reduce Pro historic returns with Capital fees than many other reasonably priced ( compare to Capital :-) ) TMF portfolios will beat it.