Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
CYCH has built itself into the core of the internet.
EVERYONE is using it in some way. ORCL has bundled it into their Oracle 8i. 133,000 merchants, 20,000 web based merchants, Most of the largest banks, Visa and MC, as well as Amex use it.
Softbank as a major holder increasing CYCH japan holdings.
Transaction volume increasing at a rapid rate. Even in their slowest month!!!!!
Great management.
Melton owns almost 1/3rd of the shares out. He is not going to settle for $50/share after all these years.
CYCH is a 10 Billion dollar company in 2 years. This price has been stagnant for several years due to misteps and a longer time for ecommerce to reach critcal mass. The time is here.
I see CYCH at 150 by year end and 400 in 2 years. They will soon be cash flow positive. All revenues are recurring. This is WAY under valued. After watching so many infrastructure companies stocks reach dizzying heights, I can only conclude that CYCH will soon follow. As more merchants and consumers come online, CYCH revenues and transactions will only increase with them. We haven't even touched the B to B market yet. 3 TRILLION a year. If cych can be the facilitator for even 2% of this the numbers would be staggering.
Security is the #1 issue with online consumers and Businesses. Privacy is #2. Cybercash effectively gives both. The most secure payment systems with total annonimity. What is this company worth? You can have my 5000 shares for $500 each. Consider it a bargain.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.