Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 3
Two blonde university cheerleaders are in a coffee house on the main drag. A couple of tables over sits a nerdy student majoring in physics. While sipping on his coffee, hair disheveled, he's intently reading his astronomy textbook.

The two blondes catch a glimpse of the nerd and giddily whispers to each other, "geek...bigtime!!", "nerd city!!". One blonde then says to the other, I bet the average nerd here on campus knows nothing about the birds and the bees, sex or how to truly satisfy a woman.

Both then decide that they would have some cruel fun and confront the nerd. They want to find out just how much this guy knows about sex and baby making. They walk up to him giggling and say, "Hi, if you don't mind, my friend and I were just wondering, do you know how life begins?? "

The nerd, startled, looks up from his astronomy textbook and appears shocked that two beautiful blonde cheerleaders would approach him voluntarily.

"Well..." said the nerd, "....first to understand and appreciate it all, you must unwrap the mystery surrounding the black hole. You must take your time and examine all the intricacies and the cosmic beauty behind it all with almost religious fervor."

The blondes, surprised, thought to themselves... "Wow, he certainly knows about the basics - although initially blunt in language, he is right by suggesting that we women are to be understood with patience and religiously cherished for our beauty. Maybe we were wrong after all."

The nerd continues, "....once you have mastered and appreciated every aspect of it, you then concentrate on the ultimate black hole. This is where it all begins. Within the black hole is a point mass. It is difficult to locate, but this is the source of all energy...."

The cheerleaders, stunned by his coolness and knowledge, start to sweat......They thought to themselves, "My God, he even knows about that!!! And he is even senstive to it."

Nerd continues, "...this point mass is infinite in density. To fully understand it, you must take time carefully probing it, fully bringing it to the forefront of your attention."

The blondes melting and now hanging on to every one of his poetic words, said......"You describe it like no other man has before. What else, what else?? What happens next??"

Nerd continues, "....well, at a certain point in time, a massive 'Big Bang' event occurs as the point mass erupts, resulting ultimately in life...."

The blondes are now just beside themselves, dizzily hot and bothered from the way the nerd has combined unique language, attention and sensitivity with a masculine, commanding ending in the use of the term "Big Bang event".

The two blondes continue to pester him for more. He confidently says, "Ladies, I gotta go." He gets up and starts for the door.

The ladies makes one last plea for him to continue, the nerd says, "OK, OK....just make sure the next morning that you cook breakfast for her and that the used Trojans are picked up off the floor."

The blondes swoon.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.