Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
Hello!

My wife and just recently purchased Settlers of Catan the card game, and the expansion for it, and we LOVE it.

We used to play Magic the gathering, but then went for a period of 2 years without playing any games (after the birth of our son), and found ourselves with little to do together after our son went to sleep at night. So usually she read a book and I went to the computer. I think its wonderful now that we can spend time together having fun.

I'm looking for a new game to play before we get completely burned out on the SOC card game. So I am calling out to all Fools to give me suggestions fun-filled strategy games that my wife and I can play together (2 player only), that preferably take no longer than 1-2 hrs to play.

Thank you for the suggestions!

-Vegas
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.