Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I realize I'm a couple of years late in posting this question but it just occurred to me to post the question here since I haven't been able to find this anywhere else.

We attended the summer games in Athens and were lucky enough to see the opening ceremony live. I've been looking for a recording of the broadcast of that opening ceremony. Can anyone suggest a place where I might be able to find it? Are there any other boards where anyone thinks I should ask this question?

jkmind
Print the post Back To Top
Geez! Have you tried finding the Olympic site to see if they sold highlight videos?

I don't know anyone that might have it on tape, but maybe someone knows a big fan who saves them all.

=) Megan
I don't know anyone that might have it on tape, but maybe someone knows a big fan who saves them all.

I actually captured it directly to computer and produced my own DVD. But I would be violating federal copyright laws if I made a copy for anyone.

Fuskie
Who hates but officially respects federal copyright laws...
Even if no money changes hands? Not sure what the specifics of copyright law are but for personal individual use I thought there was some flexibility.

jkmind