Skip to main content
Update
Non-financial boards have been closed.

Non-financial boards have been closed but will continue to be accessible in read-only form. If you're disappointed, we understand. Thank you for being an active participant in this community. We have more community features in development that we look forward to sharing soon.

Fool.com | The Motley Fool Community
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
A few notes from Nationals:

-John Baldwin's marriage proposal to partner Rena Inoue was the damnedest thing I think I've ever seen at Nationals. As soon as he got down on one knee and took her hands I knew what he was up to, and so did everybody in the place, including the announcer dude, who quickly figured out she had said yes. Good on ya, John!

-I felt bad for Kimmie Meissner. She was world champ 2 years ago and national champ this year, and now she can't win anything to save her soul. I've never seen her butcher a long program that bad. Ouch.

-Don't let their both taking the high road fool you for a second, but Evan Lysacek and Johnny Weir hate each other's guts. You can tell when they ask either one about the other that there's no love lost between them. They won't admit it, but I bet they'd secretly love to punch either's lights out. They couldn't be more different, as Evan is a hunk and a complete gentleman while Johnny is about as masculine as a bouquet of pink and blue flowers and rarely misses an opportunity to make an ass of himself by running his mouth. You can probably guess which one I like better.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.