Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
We just are now sending off the package, well, in the morning, to 23 and me, while I have a good idea of what to expect in my history, 50% Danders, 25% Irish, 25% Polish, other parts of the family have some mysteries to uncover. Nieces, Nephews of my sister, as Sis had a different, earlier Dad, in a generation where it wasn't discussed, I never knew a thing about it until I was in my 20s, then busy with a new marriage, family, then blink a decade or so ahead, we lost my Mom & sis, different causes, and 'ol Dad, he wasn't talking'...

So, we'll see what it opens up.. More concerned with things like breast cancer, other health issues, so we opted for the full boat 23&Me pack, $179 per X2 +shipping..

I do see where Ancestry has their package on sale, maybe the next round...

DNA is so much in it, we'll see what they tell us...

weco
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.