No. of Recommendations: 4
2828 asks,

Catherine,

I don't understand why you frequent this board if you love your job and never want to retire? I don't understand? I truly appreciate your point of view but why are you spending so much time here?Do you want to try to understand the mindset of someone that doesn't find it necessary to work if they have the cash not to? Or is it something else? It seems you are doing the equivelant of intercst hanging out at the "work because it's fun board".

Hmmmm... That might be a lot of fun. I wonder how much commotion the "3 for 1 Rule" would cause over there? <grin>

I am seriously curious and not trying to be combative. And by the way for everyone else what is KISS (besides a kickass 70's group)it wasn't in the frequently asked questions and i don't have the fortitude to go thru a million posts even though i have time.

KISS equals "Keep It Simple Stupid"

If you can spend 15 minutes per year managing a 4% withdrawal from a 75% S&P500/ 25% fixed income portfolio, why complicate your life with real estate and a part-time job?

intercst
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.